Friday, October 28, 2022

The Girl with the Silver Rings Cliffhanger


The Girl with the Silver Rings Chopped Up

 This is the next song in the fucked up relationship album. The girl is getting ready to tell her story...the story she doesn't feel comfortable telling in front of her yucky boyfriend. But she's in such a state of shock that she can't tell it yet. But she's getting ready to tell it.

The lyrics are:

The girl with the silver rings, the girl with the silver rings
Her story might be long
So, bear with me as I tell the story of the girl with the silver rings

I think I am in shock
And I don't know what to say
I think I am in shock
It's been a really, really weird day

I plum don't know what to say, I plum don't know what to say
It make take another song for me to say it all the way

I will tell you what just happened - just imagine something big
I don't think you'll be a glad friend - no I think you'll flip your wig
And I can tell you that I am feeling like I'm upside down
Yes, I frowned, I'm turned around, and my jaw has just hit the ground

I don't know what to say, but I know that one thing's clear
It has been a fucked up day, so I think I'll have a beer

I think I'm really fucked up


No comments: