Thursday, August 18, 2022

On This Day, Because It's 70 Cents Out Of Here, I Want To Stay Clean

 

The chorus of this song came from a dream this morning. Then I started writing verses for it; since I'm in such a foul mood, I was just singing all these curse words, left and right. No, these are not clean lyrics. I did not stay clean.

The lyrics are:

Fuck me - there's no better way to say it
Fuck me, that's the best way to say it

On this day because it's 70 cents out of here, I want to stay clean

Suck my dick - that's the best way to say it
Suck my dick - there's no better way to say it

On this day because it's 70 cents out of here, I want to stay clean

Whoops- my lyrics are not clean
I failed to keep my lyrics clean
And I guess I'm a cursing machine
I don't belong in the G-Rated scene
But I've had some real bad luck
So, I'll be bad and say the word, "fuck"
Because the word, "fuck" goes with my mood
I'm having bad luck, so I'll go brood

Cocksucker, motherfucking prick
Bastard - and suck my dick

On this day because it's 70 cents out of here, I want to stay clean


No comments: