Friday, August 19, 2022

Get the Boxes Out of the Trunk

 

Get The Boxes Out of the Trunk

I wrote a song a few weeks ago called. "I Know I'm Gonna Be Real Sad" - it's a song where I predicted that I would get sad when I moved out of my old place and into my new old place. I was correct; I got sad. This song is about how I got sad in real life. Yesiree.

The lyrics are:

Get the boxes, get the boxes, get the boxes, get the boxes
Out of the trunk

And I got real sad, I got real sad, and now I'm sad, and I got the boxes out

I miss my old place; I miss my old place; and I got the boxes out

I don't think I'll ever be happy again
I miss my old place because it was my friend
I feel like I left my soul in that old place
Where is my happiness? I can't find a trace
Maybe some day, I will feel better again
I'm feeling grey and filled with some depression
Sadness overtakes me; I have bad feelings
I don't think I'll shake these really sad feelings

I miss my old place; I miss my old place; and I got the boxes out

No comments: