Saturday, March 19, 2022

I Apologize for My Music Sucking

 

I apologize for my music sucking

Yeah, you probably are already aware of it, but I'm going through a big old writer's block. My music over the last couple months has been sucking about as bad as music can suck. So this song is an apology for all the people who come back every week to listen to my tunes and get disappointed by my current selection of sucky suckitude. And I also wanted to let people know I'm aware of my current music's sucky suckitude. 

The lyrics are:

I wanted to issue an apology
I wanted to issue an apology
My music is sucking every single day
I don't want to listen; I don't want to play it
I have an apology for the people who follow me
I want to say I'm sorry
It's a writer's block...a writer's block
Every once in a while, my music sucks
But come back to it, just come back to it
Someday, it'll get good again
In the meantime, I apologize
I apologize

Here's the little player thingy that goes at the bottom:

No comments: