Thursday, February 17, 2022

Stop Caring About The Universe

Stop Caring About The Universe

 This song came from a dream; it's about reality not jiving with the belief that the universe is a place of oneness and infinite love. When that happens, maybe it's better to stop giving a shit. Just plain stop giving a shit.

The lyrics are:

The universe seems now to have turned upside down – it's something I don't like a bit
Sometimes I feel like... things would be easier if I did not give a shit

Stop caring bo bu-lee-oh boh boh
Stop caring about the universe

The universe's jam is to deal shitty hands and make the world a scary mess
It's spinning on its side; my eyes are open wide; and I think that it would be best (to)

Stop caring bo bu-lee-oh boh boh
Stop caring about the universe

I'm patiently waiting for meditation to
Occasionally act like strong medication and do
Stuff to bring me into tune with the universe
Even so, I feel doomed; maybe soon this curse
That I'm imagining in my head
Because of all the bad luck I have instead
Of the nice stuff people say to expect
Will nail me in the butt in just a sec

When people talk in terms of | the universe they make it sound | like it's Heaven on a stick
We are all one in some giant | love festival, Namaste, and | all that, and sometimes I get ticked

Cuz that does not jive with my experience
It's something I don't like a bit



Here's the alternative player thingy, in case you want to use it:

No comments: