Thursday, February 10, 2022

How Many People Don't Like Me?


This is a song about being worried about how many people don't like me. But, then I realize, wait, everyone has people that don't like them.

The lyrics are:

How many people don't like me?

Some days, I feel concerned and I don't know what's real
If those people did not like me, how would I feel?
Would it mean I have a bad personality?
Disagreeable, and not very fun to see?

There might be a lot – maybe
...an awful lot - maybe
How many people don't like me?

My worries start to grow and it makes me feel sad
If my personality sucks, I will feel sad
But I guess everyone probably has got
People who do not like them...an awful lot

There might be a lot – maybe
...an awful lot – maybe

When people hate me, it makes me saddest
Is my personality the baddest?
And I have fear that there is not cure for me
Is there a cure for this insecurity?
And everyone who's on this planet
Has other people who can't stand it
To hang out with them because they're hating
Them, yes, all of us sometimes are grating
To other people

How many people don't like me?
But I sort of don't care that much

Here's the player thingy - I'll load the song onto the other player thingy when my internet lets me:

No comments: