Sunday, September 19, 2021

You Can Leave Comments Now



You Can Leave Comments Now Mix 3

 

You Can Leave Comments Now

 This song was written for the people who look at the podcast thingy that the little player thingy at the bottom of the page is linked to. I changed the settings on it so that people can leave comments now. Yippee.

The lyrics are:

I am sorry for the confusion that this comment-thing generated
But I think I found the solution: Now, it's time we celebrated

You can comment on this website, I just want to let you know
I changed the settings so you can
Now the comments are enabled, so that you can go
Tell me this music's really bland

Now you can leave a message for me, and I'll read it very carefully
Now you can leave a message for me, and I'll read it very carefully

Here's the player thingy I'm talking about up there:


No comments: