Thursday, May 13, 2021

Bears Are In Everything

 


Bears Are In Everything

Poopfarts, I'm likin' the demo of this better, but then again, demos almost always sound better'n the finished thingamagigger. In any event, this is a song about a person who talks to bears, and the bears tell her they're in everything. Like, everything has bears in it - everything. Like, there's this theory that the universe is a big hologram, and I guess that means everything is everywhere all at once. If that's the case, then bears are everywhere all at once. Bears are in everything.

The lyrics are:

I am feeling so lonely

Why don't you come over to our den?
Feeling lost and homely
You can play with bears instead of men

Bears – tell me that they'll bring the warm dreams
Bears – tell me they're in everything

Getting lost in the system
Human life is stupid and confused
Oh my god, I miss them
Sitting in their caves, singing the blues

Bears – tell me that they'll bring the warm dreams
Bears – tell me they're in everything

I was aware that there was a need for me to start to pray

There was a bear inside my prayer beads and he said he would stay
He said that bears are inside all things and when I'm feeling sad
I should blare my prayer cuz they care and I will feel less bad
They are inside of my Gibson guitar
They are inside of every shopping cart
They are inside of the table and chairs
They are inside everything cuz they're bears
They are inside of the old computer
And inside kitty cats that are cuter
They are inside of a smelly gym sock
And inside of a grandfather clock

I see bears in the table
Singing verses inside my guitar
That is why they're in fables
Universes drive inside their car

Bears – tell me that they'll bring the warm dreams/ bears – tell me that they are on my team]
Bears – I used to be afraid; bears – I used to be afraid

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case you're interested:

No comments: