Friday, May 21, 2021

A Fire Goddess With A Human Soul

 


A Fire Goddess With A Human Soul

In this next song in the possession album, the me-character explains to her friends why she went from being a fire goddess to being human again.  

The lyrics are:

One day I burnt down a forest that was pretty
And an entire town, and I felt so shitty
I told my fire god friend, I was feeling guilty
He said this sometimes happens, and not to feel silly

That's when I discovered that I was a fire goddess with a human soul

Maybe I'm better off being just a human
So I'll go back again to the tribe of humans
But I will miss my friends, in the circle of the sun
But our friend ship will never end, we love you and we had fun

That's when I discovered that I was a fire goddess with a human soul

I saw bears that got displaced from their
Lairs and I was thinking that's not fair
Is this a job that is for me?
I don't know cuz I'm feeling poorly
I feel so sorry because because the animals got booted out from their old home forest
And I will worry despite them telling me that forest fires are something that's for the best
I went back home to the humans
And I left behind all my good friends
I miss my friend, that old fire god
But he said he'd visit me quite a lot

That's when I discovered that I was a fire goddess with a human soul

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case the one up top doesn't work:

No comments: