Friday, June 12, 2020

Loved Animals



This is another song I got from a dream. It's about how original sin made us not like other animals. Original sin made us suck and that's why I'm having all these health problems. Original sin is living inside me and wreaking havoc.

The lyrics are:
Loved Animals

Timmy and Bobby say it is probably messing with our heads in a setting I let in
What is this setting that I have let in? Messing my head in my worst, first, and best sin

Loved Animals

Garden of Eden is where we had our freedom, but now we are stuck in a mess
We are hardened from eating sins from that big old tree. We're dumb and proud and we say we're the best
Now we all are blind, cuz we lost our mind, and we cannot find, what we were one time, when we were all fine
Animals have ways, where we could not stay, cuz our minds are crazed, in a purple haze, ruining our days

Timmy and Bobby say it is probably simply a sob story of sins from a palm tree
I learned to read in the Garden of Eden. Now I am eating the crow I am feeding

Loved animals

I wish that we could go back to how it was but I'm dumb and my mind's made of fuzz
I cry cuz I'm feeling low and I say it's cuz I am bummed, and I cannot get buzzed
Animals, they say, there were better days, but we have lost our ways, even if we pray, we will still be crazed
And I'm feeling bad, that we all are mad, what a time we had, humanity's a fad, and now the earth is sad

Sad, now the earth is sad, now the earth is sad

Loved animal

No comments: