Friday, April 17, 2020

Timmy and Bobby Song #2



TIMANB0B
Dang, since I posted the school album ahead of time and set it on a timer, what happened was, a new idear for a new album came up, and now I'm startin' to post the new album. It's an album about Timmy and Bobby. I'll say more about it later - I'm a bit squeezed for time at the moment. But yeah, it's rather unorthodox o' me to be posting songs from 2 different albums in the same week.

This one has lots o' themes that I've repeated over the years cuz it's a song that starts to introduce the characters in the album. That's one o' those things I tend to do, is have repeating themes repeat themselves over and over in the introductory material of albums. It's like, here's a new album, I'll introduce it with those themes that are super important to me to highlight the importance of the introductory material of the album.

If you were around in 2009, you might already be acquainted with Timmy and Bobby cuz I did a collection of songs about Timmy and Bobby back then. But I didn't know what they looked like back then. It wasn’t till 2011 that they showed up and told me what they look like; that’s when they incorporated themselves into my graphic novels (the 2nd verse speaks to that).

In any event, the lyrics are:
Heaven's been sent, just 'round the bend
See them again, they are my friends

Timmy and Bobby

They told me when I'd see them again
We'll be singing in pen, and inking with friends

Timmy and Bobby

Timmy and Bobby said butter is best
It is better butter better butter better than best
Timmy and Bobby said they will not rest
Till they get the bitter better butter offa their chest
Timmy and Bobby said Heaven is near
Dimmer and sobbing, but then we have beer
We are not losing the thing we have sent
We are sots boozing, to sing: "Heaven's bent!"

Growing through cracks: It's the song of the plants
They said they're back to get me on track

Timmy and Bobby

Timmy and Bobby had a nice thing to say

If I try to go there, can I go to Heaven, go to Heaven? If I try to go there when I die?

I have ears that don't stop ringing; my mind is broken, but I can't stop singing
I'm blind and stupid, but I'm learning: The world is turning but it won't stop burning

When my name is nothing more than a momentary pause in the words next door...
Hey, hey, trouble shares my name with you

No comments: