Saturday, April 13, 2024

Tinnitus


Tinnitus

 This is a song about tinnitus. The first couple seconds are me trying to replicate my actual tinnitus with pure tones. I actually did quite a good job, but find that it might be piercing to the listeners' ears, so I only had it there for that short span of time.


Tinnitus is a pain in the butt, but every once in a while, I find it entertaining. My tinnitus has multiple tones, and every once in a while they interact with each other to make this cool poly-rhythm type of thing.

Anyway, this is a song about a person, who likes her tinnitus, cuz she never feels alone. The ringing of her ears, musical in its nature, keeps her company.

Oh yeah, part of it is a reprise of a song that I've done a lot of reprises of. It's a song that came to me in 2019 after a big earthquake. It's a song that my ancestors, who were in the 1906 earthquake, sent me. Well, that's just a guess.

No comments: