Friday, May 5, 2023

4 AM

 

4 AM - Mix 2

 This is the next song in the fucked up relationship album. It's about a breakup call that goes till 4am cuz the dude is debating with the gal about the merits of breaking up (she sez, let's break up, and he sez, no, let's not).

The lyrics are:

We were up till 4 AM debating if this even can
Work out according to plan - I said I am sorry man
You said let's give it a try, and you will not say goodbye
I said there is no way how this could work - let's break up now

We were up till 4 AM debating and I say
This will not work out no matter what you have to say
You forcefully argued we should stay together and
I say it's a bad idea - we must break up, man

I've started to realize, now that I've opened these eyes
Of mine I see it is true; it's a bad idea to
Be with you man - you're super bad for me
The weather man says it will get stormy
If I stay with you - this feels like a wake up
Call and I feel like shit, but we must break up
I'll probably be sad, but I know it is stupid to try
To make this work, and I cry, "This relationship has to die!"

We were up till 4 AM debating and I say
This will not work out no matter what you have to say


No comments: