Friday, January 21, 2022

I'm And He's Going Up

 


I'm and He's Going Up

 This is the next song in the possession album. It tracks the fire god's journey back up to the sun. It's another one of those songs that goes up and up and up and up. 

It starts out from the me-character's point of view and then it shifts over the the fire god's point of view. The lyrics are:

He's going up

Something does not seem right; I lost my appetite; I don't know just how to live

My bad psychology will always follow me; I don't know just how to live

I'm going up

I'm going to the sky, and I think that I'll cry; I don't know just how to live

My friends down there are sad, and that makes me feel bad; I don't know just how to live

But I know what I'll do to make them feel less blue; I don't know just how to live

Some yellow, blue, and green will make a pretty scene; I don't know just how to live

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun


Here's the alternative player thingy, just in case you like it better than the one up top:

Whoops, here's another version of this that isn't as elegantly put together:

No comments: