Sunday, January 16, 2022

Atmospheric Music

 


Atmospheric Music

 I was recording another song and was about to add the bassline. I started pooping around on my bass and it sounded really cool, so I made it into a song. 

The lyrics are:

And I heard this bassline and I thought it had a lot of charm
And I said I'd better record it now before I buy the farm
Cuz I might be hit by a bus tomorrow - you never know
So I'll push the "record" button and I'll go with the flow

Atmospheric music sometimes hits the spot

This atmospheric music starts to hit the spot
And I don't want to lose it, so I said why not
Push the "record" button and see what might come out
And after it's all done, I'll see what it's about

Here's the alternative player thingy in case it's your cup o' tea, as opposed to the one up top:

No comments: