Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Cat With The Grumpy Eyes

 


Cat with the Grumpy Eyes

This is a song came to me in a dream; it's about the kitty cat in the box in the picture. She looks grumpy a lot of the time in pictures, but I think that's just how she looks, in general. Like, she's not always grumpy, but she looks grumpy a lot of the time. That's what this song is about.

Oh, yeah, she doesn't catch rats or mice in real life; but she catches moths and flies.

The lyrics are:

The following aspects of the cat with the grumpy eyes

I have a kitty cat, who is nice
But when you look at her, she grumpy eyes

The following aspects of the cat with the grumpy eyes

What are the aspects of the cat with the grumpy eyes?
I'd imagine that she is very wise
And she is smart and has a really good heart
She's a world apart from things that make me fart

I like my kitty cat, she is nice
She catches lots of rats and lots of yucky mice

The following aspects of the cat with the grumpy eyes

Here's the alternative player thingy in case the one up top doesn't work when you attempt to play this little ditty on it:

No comments: