Friday, October 19, 2018

Sad Demon-Man Song



SAODEM0N
This is a song about a man, at the end of his life, who is sad because the most-importantest-people-to-him are all dead. And he's sitting there, looking back at all his regrets. See, an element of my unconscious came to me and told me he'd like me to record a song from his point of view. I did.

Here's last week's song if you turn it around backwards.

Here are the lyrics:
   
I stole things from my mother / I took a feathered fan
The people said, “oh brother / why can’t you be a man?”
I took it cuz I miss/ the people who it’s from
I know the world got pissed/ and they think that I am dumb
I’m a worthless liar / and I have red hair
Disappear into the mire / in a life that isn’t fair
I’m a demon who is screaming / sowing seeds of yesterday
Need a password to go backwards/ so you’ll never go away

Why did they die I am a mess
Stupid dumb demon in a dress
Why did they have to go away
I cannot stand my life today

I’m a spider that’s caught in the web that it spun
I’m sitting in the dark cuz I’m scared of the sun
Down in the dirt I cry a lot
But it don’t hurt if I smoke some pot

The rap/weird poetry part at the end is the same as the first one, except that "life that isn't fair" is replaced with "world that isn't fair."

Shit, I'm realizing I probably should have drawn the illustration of the guy with him wearing a dress, to go with the song lyrics. Oh, well.

No comments: