Friday, March 15, 2024

The Dark Blue Winter

 

 This is the first song in the Fucked Up Relationship Album, Part 4. It's actually based on an old ditty that I wrote back when I initially realized I was most likely going to break up with the boyfriend the Fucked Up Relationship Album is about. I made a different chorus and I turned the original chorus into a bridge. I dunno if this is the definitive version of this song or not. I guess time'll tell. In any event, the prospect o' having to break up with horrible-boyfriend-man triggered a major depressive episode. But not as bad as the one I had during the summer that takes place in Fucked Up Relationship Album, Part 2. 

Actually, scroll down for a better version of this song (it's a week later, and I souped it up in a good way.)


Then I went back and changed the beginning and ending of this song, cuz I didn't like the original ones. Here's the newer version, yeah.

Here's the one with the crappy beginning and end:



Here's the one with the beginning and end that I prefer, yeah, man.

No comments: