Saturday, January 13, 2024

I Don't Know How To Do It Anymore

 

I Don't Know How To Do It Anymore

This song came to me in a dream, I think it was. It kinda goes with that whole "I don't know how to live in this world" theme that is prominent in that fire god album I did a couple years ago. I guess so. I guess so. Yes. Well, there's also a dream Jung had where he sees his shadow projected on a wall, and it's there cuz he's carrying this little tiny light that casts said shadow. I guess I sorta draw from the Allegory of the Cave by good ole Plato. It's a song about life being dumb. I have no idea of I use curse words in this or not, so I'll tag it as being "explicit" just in case. This is the depresso-genic depresso song. Don't listen to it, unless you wanna be real depressed.

No comments: