Saturday, February 25, 2023

Stranger Things: Part 5 Predictions

 Hi all, this is a different kind of post than what I usually do cuz it's comic strips instead o' music. But these're ideas that I wanted to get posted with a time-date stamp on them, due to the time-sensitive nature of them.

See, a few weeks ago, while working on - what is basically - my comic strip diary, I started writing about Stranger Things. There were some eerie connections between Season 4 of Stranger Things, and some of my art that I had done back in 2020 and 2021. I wanted to write about that, and the comic strip eventually evolved into some predictions I ended up making - it's my idea of what might happen in Stranger Things: Part 5. Here's how the whole thing starts out:


You might have to click on the image to make it big enough to read.

On this next page, I keep on riffing on the theme of connections between Stranger Things and stuff in my own life. Then the predictions start up:



I think this next page is fairly self-explanatory:

This next one might need a little bit of unpacking...see, in Stranger Things: Part 3, you see that Billy has a double of himself in the upside down, but you don't really find out why this came about. I describe my own ideas about how doubles of some people end up in the upside down. 

I heard that there's been some speculation about bringing back the character, Eddie, who dies in season 4. I initially thought that was stupid - he died an honorable death - let's just leave it at that. But then my brain churned out a way for the audience to still get to see more of Eddie (whom most of us love), but in a way that doesn't involve necromancy. 

What if there's a double of Eddie in the upside down? This goes into that possibility:



This next page keeps on going with the possibility of a double of Eddie being alive, and it speaks to other stuff, too. The last panel is some of my regular old comic-strip-diary-type-of-stuff. I left it in there because it's got a clock in it and a cassette tape. It was odd and uncanny - I didn't even see the connection between that frame and Stranger Things till after the fact. Like, whoah, there's another instance of a girl looking at a clock (a different kind of clock than the Stranger Things one, but a clock, nevertheless). And there's a cassette tape - the very type of thing that saved Max's life. 

I dunno if I'll come up with any more predictions, but if I do, I'll either post 'em here, or later on in my blog. 

There, now I can breathe easily, knowing the world knows my predictions for Stranger Things: Part 5. Yippee!

Just a side-note: this song that I posted last week came from all these musings about doubles of people and stuff:

No comments: