Friday, June 24, 2022

I Think It's a Good Thing



This is the next song in the possession album - the girl finally makes a big reveal of sorts.

The lyrics are:

You may need a beer after you guys hear what I'm about to say

Wait for it...you are in for a surprise / Brace yourselves...I can not believe my eyes
Hang onto your hats this is what I see / Fasten your seat belts – looking back at me
Is something I'll tell you about / It's not a dumb thing...I will let it out
I see the suspense in your eyes / I won't freak you out .. at least I'll try

You may need a beer after you guys hear what I'm about to say

I can talk to this flame – I can talk to fire / It even has a name – I think I acquired
An ability to talk to ….flames / out of the blue … this aptitude came
You may need a beer after I tell you this / But it's an announcement you won't want to miss
I was looking at the lighter flame / I heard some one and I'll tell you his name

But, I'll tell you this: I think it's a good thing

It is the fire god and he can talk to me / Through this fire, so hot, and I can plainly see
That his intentions are...very nice / My comprehension starts to get clear as ice
I have a newfound ability / To talk to those who live in Fire God City
When we were tokin' with fire that's smokin' / I heard words spoken that are thought provokin'

But, I'll tell you this: I think it's a good thing

It is the fire god and he can talk to me / Through this fire, so hot, and I can plainly see
When we are tokin' with fire that's smokin' / I hear words spoken that are thought provokin'

Here's the alternative player thingy, just in case the top one isn't compatible on your portable electronic device, laptop, or desktop computer:

No comments: