Monday, January 1, 2018

Rudy, Mogie, Timmy, Bobby, Charlie, and Daisy



I'm posting an extra song this week because I'm finishing up this graphic novel, and there's a scene where the characters sing this very song. I have this notes section where I went on to tell the readers where to go to listen to this song. I was gonna refer them to this here blog, when I realized I'd never posted this song! I posted the backwards version of it on July 10, 2016, but I never posted the forwards version of it. 

This song's from the previous rock opera/death-album thingy I wrote in 2015, also based on the movie, Skins. This song's sung from the point of view of Rudy the Cop. He's singing about how maybe if he's good enough, he'll get to go to Heaven.

I threw in stuff about my cats, Charlie and Daisy, as well as Timmy and Bobby, who are characters that play supporting roles in the graphic novel. So that's why there's a picture of Charlie and Daisy up there. It's not like Charlie and Daisy necessarily have anything to do with Rudy the Cop. Neither do Timmy and Bobby. I just put 'em in there to pay tribute to them.

This is what July 10, 2016's entry sounds like when you turn it around.

This is the song I posted on July 10, 2016, in case you want to refer to it without having to scroll through this blog to get to it.

I'll get back to the Corky death album songs later this week.

No comments: