Friday, December 8, 2017

Dream-Cat Version of Have Lots of Fun



I'm taking a brief detour from the Corky album cuz I cain't remember what all songs from it I've posted (and it got all late, and my frontal lobe ain't working well enuff for me to draw a picture to illustrate a song).

This is a different version of the "Have Lots of Fun" song that's on the Corky album. See, I originally got the song from a dream, where I met 2 cats, and they started singing this song to me. This version is about as close as I can get to the actual dream song.

The part about Carl Jung is a reference to the section of The Red Book, where Jung meets the devil, and the devil tells him that he is joy. (Weird fucking shit, man).

 See, okay, I recorded the backwards version of the song today, but it sucks balls. Oddly enough the turned-back-around version sounds not too bad. But if you really wanna hear what today's recording sounds like, feel free to stick this song in Audacity and turn it around. (But it'll sound like shit).

No comments: