Friday, June 30, 2017

No As a Matter of Fact He Did Not




Here's the forwards version of last week's song. It's actually the general introduction to the rock opera/death-album thingy I'm working on. The sampled guys are the police chief dude asking Rudy if Corky hung around with trouble makers (this is cuz they're trying to figure out who murdered Corky).

The person singing is good old Corky. Like, he's singing about how nice it would be to go to a place with certain characteristics (singing cats and people smoking pot). Then he alludes to how later on he dies and actually does go that place (the spirit world/Heaven/the afterlife).

I got this one from a dream; a lot of these album songs are from dreams. That's why the lyrics are kinda weird ("I'd like to be a place" rather than "I'd like to be in a place"). But I thought the dream lyrics sounded cool cuz they were dream-like.

I'll get back to you either next week or the week after with the weird version of this song (the backwards one turned around). I need to do that thingy where I sync up the vocal/guitar/bass tracks with the rhythm ones. I forgot to do that, and then I turned off the computer I do that on. Poop.

(For new comers to this here blog - this rock opera thingy is derived from the movie, Skins - it follows this dude who died into the afterlife). (There's a better description a few entries ago).

No comments: