Friday, March 17, 2023

Today's the Day!


Today's the Day

 This is the next song in the fucked up relationship album. It's about it finally being the day that I introduce mean-boyfriend-guy to my parents! And tell them we're ENGAGED!!!!!!! 

The lyrics are:

Today is the day I'll introduce my boyfriend to my parents
I'm looking forward to introducing my boyfriend to my parents

I think they will like him and
He is my most favorite man

And we we will tell them we're engaged, and I think they'll be happy for us
Yes, we will tell them we're engaged, and we are on the Relationship Bus

I know they'll love him - he is a good man
Heavens Above, I wonder how I landed
Such a great catch and I know that my
Parents will state that he is a great guy
And when we tell them we are engaged, they'll
Know, in terms of boyfriends, I did so well
Yes, I cannot wait to tell them this afternoon
We will all feel great, and they'll be over the moon

Today's the day that I'll introduce my new boyfriend to my parents
I know that they will like him and they'll know that we're the bestest friends

 

No comments: