Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Self Sabotaging Tendencies


Self Sabotaging Tendencies


This is a song about how I've been failing in many endeavors in my life, even though I should, technically, be good at said endeavors. I think it's all because of some self-sabotaging tendencies. And, just to prove it to myself, I almost posted the wrong song just now. Not only was it the wrong song, but it's actually the worst song I've ever written. Glad I caught that act of self-sabotage before it came to fruition! Bleh. 

The lyrics are:

Self sabotaging tendencies: I have some self sabotaging tendencies

I don't know why I do it; I don't know why I do it

I don't know why I do it; I don't know why I do it

I don't know how to stop, and it's over the top

And no matter how hard I try, I fail, and I start to cry

At this point, I do not know what to do; I'm caught 

In my very own trap;  all I do turns to crap/starts to rot

No comments: