Friday, August 2, 2024

Purple SUV With A Bubble-Butt Rough Draft


Purple SUV draft

Purple suv demo 2

 A few months ago, I was driving around and I saw this purple SUV, and the back end was sort of blorping out. It had a blorpy back end. I thought to myself, "That's a purple SUV with a bubble-butt." That was the inspiration for this here song. But my voice sounds like ass today; it sound like my voice wiped someone's ass with sand paper. So, if I decide I like this song enough, I'll do a better version some other day in the not-too-distant-future. This is a really rough mix, too, cuz it got late, and my brain is too fried to do a bunch of good-mixin' stuff. I think the lyrics in the verses could be better, too; I think I wanna aspire to do something a little more poetical, if I do a subsequent version of it. Enjoy!

Okay, post--script - I think I know what to do to fix this song - the "Purple suv demo 2" one is the brain wave that came to me of how to make this song not suck so much   (see, also, below). Bleh, I'm tired. I'm gonna veg now.


Okay, I think I'm figuring out how to re-work this little song; just imagine this all nice and fleshed out with rapping and keyboards and bass and harmony vocals all that. Oh, man, yeah, this might work. This might just work.

No comments: